RE: [satan nfinity com: gnome rpms]

I'm awaiting to fech latest snapshots to build a libc5 versión. But I have
problems with gnome-admin and gnome-network to compile in my RH4.2-libc5. I
think that these problems wennt away with the very latest snapshots.

Anyway this weekend I'll upload the compiled rpms to ftp://ftp.ibd.es/gnome

/alfredo