Re: AnonCVS is down

At 12:02PM on Tue, Jun 02, 1998, Elliot Lee <sopwith@redhat.com> sent:
> The machine was at loadavg 40 last night, and nobody could get in. Right
> now anonymous access is disabled, which means that at least developers can
> commit & do stuff. A more permanent solution is in the works.

Just an idea I had, how about setting up a distributed network of anoncvs
servers around the world which update frequently using rsync?  List the
servers on the gnome cvs page, everyone uses their local server, we're all
happy:)

--
Matthew Hawkins <matt@goldweb.com.au> |
WWW: http://www.goldweb.com.au/~matt/ | "Do not taunt happy fun troll."