Re: Some desktop-links missing

George writes:
>and a slight feature request for gmenu:
>
>could there be some button that could sort the items (say alphabetically
>or in some other way) ... this would be kind of cool

I can add the sorting feature soon, perhaps this weekend.

>also I've noticed that if I run it as a user and try to change order of
>system menus it allows me but just complains on the terminal .. it should
>probably not allow it at all if it doesn't have write permissions
>to the .order file

The root user detection was disabled back when the panel did not
support user menus. I will enable it for the next commit. Ordering
of files may (and probably does not) check for the editable flag
of an entry, so I'll fix that too.

John

--
John Ellis <johne@bellatlantic.net>