Re: Some desktop-links missing

On Sat, Jul 25, 1998 at 01:45:27PM -0500, Miguel de Icaza wrote:

> > I've made a patch to desktop-links to create this files but I'm not sure if
> > gnome-core is the right place to put every folder's .directory file?
> > May I commit this?
>
> They should actually be part of each package now.  So, feel free to
> put those files in the gnomecal, gxsnmp and gulp directories respectively.
>
> Miguel.

Are you saying that every app that installs in a certain directory should
install that .directory file? Then we would have lots of identical files
with the pontencial of becoming different.
Well, I already commited the files to desktop-links in gnome-core but if
you want me to I could move it to those apps directory.

--
Nuno Ferreira
nmrf@rnl.ist.utl.pt