Problems With Panel

Hello Gnomer

As I am one of the guys using a Multihead environment, I run into
problems that other persons won't recognize.
So here is a new one !

I start a panel on both screens, but with different configurations,
Everything works fine, except the applets
the first panel starts very well,
the second panel starts also, but the applets of this panel aren't started
so, killing this panel and starting it with again eg. from an xterm
lets also start the applets ?

heres the ouput i find in my .xsession-error
** ERROR **: Could not talk to the panel: Can't talk to a panel

** WARNING **: gtk_signal_disconnect(): could not find handler (7)

** WARNING **: gtk_signal_disconnect(): could not find handler (7)

** WARNING **: gtk_signal_disconnect(): could not find handler (7)

** ERROR **: Could not talk to the panel: Can't talk to a panel

** ERROR **: Could not talk to the panel: Can't talk to a panel

Bye
Manitu

--
     __      Christian Greissing