question on kfm

Out of curiosity, is anyone bothering to perhaps make kfm GNOME compliant
(or make it use GTK?)?  I'm currently using kfm for desktop icons and
gnome for everything else.

gmc is a bit too unstable to use right now.  I think I might have an older
gettext library or something becuase I keep having it quit with this error
message:

/usr/libexec/ld.so: Undefined symbol "_dgettext" called from
gmc:/usr/local/lib/libgnomeui.so.0.0 at 0x8137aa4

I'm using gettext-0.10, is this the wrong version?  I'm using FreeBSD
2.2.6, so it didn't come with it's own gettext.  In the meantime I'm using
kfm.

	regards,
	sri

Sri Ramkrishna         /|\ Unix is very user friendly, its just very picky
email: sri@aracnet.com -|- on who it is friendly to. -- Unknown?
phone: 503-645-4868    \|/