Problems with GNOME and gtk1.0.4

I updated my tree today from CVS and ran into a couple compile
problems using gtk 1.0.4.

First, and most importantly, the guile-gnome stuff fails to compile. I
tried to figure out what all to comment out to get it to compile, but
gave up, seeing as how I had an older version already compiled which
still seems to work OK.

Secondly, building gnome-core fails when it hits "fifteen". This one
was pretty easy to fix, just removing it from the subdirs in
applets/Makefile.am and rerunning autogen.

Everything else seems to know when it needs gtk 1.1.x
features. Looking nice. Gnobots is pretty nifty. And I just found the
feature to make the menubars and toolbars non-detachable, which rocks
:)

Keep up the good work!

-Larry
--
  Larry Daffner        |  Linux: Unleash the workstation in your PC!
  vizzie@airmail.net / http://web2.airmail.net/vizzie/