Re: Volunteer required

On Wed, 15 Jul 1998, Sergey I. Panov wrote:

> In fact, I have one comment/proposal already. The configuration,
> session information and desktop should be stored on per DISPLAY basis.

No... A big idea of GNOME is to make it so that you can save your settings
one place, and then come back and have it look exactly the same when you
load it elsewhere.

However, the _option_ to allow saving a few settings (perhaps wallpaper, I
dunno) on a per-display basis is probably needed :)

-- Elliot
Forget chickens, I want to know whether the assembler or the OS came first.