Re: Clearing out session list

Martin Alonso Soto Jacome <masoto@uniandes.edu.co> writes:

> Tom Tromey <tromey@cygnus.com> wrote:
> > FWIW, I've considered adding an option to gnome-session to have it not
> > start smproxy.  Some people might find this useful (though it would
> > undoubtably be better to fix these window managers so smproxy can work
> > correctly).
>
> What window managers are known to  work correctly with smproxy?  I'm
> using fvwm95 but  I'm willing to  change  that to anything that  works
> (anyway, that Window$ 95 look and feel  is looking ugly  to me since I
> started using Gnome :-).

In a related question, are there any docs that describe what a
WM has to do to work with smproxy? I can't find anything in
the smproxy man page, or the SM docs, or the ICCCM.

I'm pretty attached to fvwm by long tradition, and would prefer
to fight (create a patch for fvwm2) than switch.

Regards,
                                        Owen