Re: Microsoft Access like Database front-end?

Kevin> Hi there I was wondering if anyone had any serious thoughts
Kevin> about creating a good database front-end that has all the power
Kevin> off Microsoft Access plus.

Someone has started "gnome-filer".  It is in the CVS repo.  I don't
know what it is supposed to be exactly, but the TODO file says this:

   This is intended to be a GUI frontend for SQL databases. It will let
  the user graphically design the form(s) for entering and retrieving
  data from the database, as well as for reports (like mailing labels).

Tom