bug when starting panel the second time

Hello,

the following procedure is reproducable with my latest CVS compile:

rm ~/.gnome* -Rf
panel
<move the clock applet to the right>
<add the cpu/memory applet>
<set this panels properties to autohide>
<Log out from the panel>
<answer "do not ask the next time" to the dialog>
panel

-> segfault with at the following position:

> (gdb) r
> Starting program: /opt/gnome/bin/panel

> state_restore_foreach (data=0x81078d0, user_data=0x80ff600) at main.c:872
> 872             if(info->type == APPLET_DRAWER) {
>
> (gdb) p info
> $1 = (AppletInfo *) 0x0

----------------------
This bug is somewhat strange, because sometimes it works and sometimes
not. I have to follow the exact procedure as I described above. But with
that I can reproduce it.

Second, I get a lot of warnings like:

> ** WARNING **: file ghash.c: line 150 (g_hash_table_lookup): assertion
> "hash_table" failed.

during the run of panel, and

> ** WARNING **: file gtkaccelgroup.c: line 203 (gtk_accel_group_detach):
> assertion "g_slist_find (accel_group->attach_objects, object) != NULL"
> failed.

when exiting. Perhaps this helps.

Dirk