Re: undefined reference to `gnome_appbar_set_progress'

rhpennin@midway.uchicago.edu (Havoc Pennington) writes:

> On 12 Jul 1998, Paul Seelig wrote:
> > This is wit gnome-libs updated from the anoncvs tree:
>
> I added these functions on Monday, and so I could be responsible, but it
> compiles fine here. I bet if you started over (make clean, update,
> autogen.sh, make) it would work. I dunno though.

As it turned out it was simply a problem (which i didn't further
investigated) introduced by the Debian build routines within the
included "debian" subdirectory.  After doing the compilation the
standard way as outlined by you above everything went fine.

                  Thanks for your hand holding, P. *8^)
--
   --------- Paul Seelig <pseelig@goofy.zdv.uni-mainz.de> -----------
   --------------- http://www.uni-mainz.de/~pseelig -----------------