Re: undefined reference to `gnome_appbar_set_progress'

rhpennin@midway.uchicago.edu (Havoc Pennington) writes:

> On 12 Jul 1998, Paul Seelig wrote:
> > This is wit gnome-libs updated from the anoncvs tree:
>
> I added these functions on Monday, and so I could be responsible, but it
> compiles fine here. I bet if you started over (make clean, update,
> autogen.sh, make) it would work. I dunno though.

I just started over again but still get the same result.  I'll try
compiling on another machine with a separately fetched anoncvs tree
and report if it fails there too.

> Do you have the functions in gnome-appbar.c? Is gnome-appbar.c in your
> Makefile.am? Is it in the Makefile?

Yes to all, looks like everything is fine.  Doesn't work anyway. :-(

                               Thank you, P. *8^)
--
   --------- Paul Seelig <pseelig@goofy.zdv.uni-mainz.de> -----------
   --------------- http://www.uni-mainz.de/~pseelig -----------------