Re: GULP -> usr LPRng for lpq/lpc/lpq/lprm code?

M> Hi!  If the "gulp" printing interface is to incorporate lpr/lpq
M> etc.  code instead of running external programs, I'd suggest
M> borrowing from the LPRng code (http://www.start.com/lprng)

Please don't, IMHO.  What if someone doesn't want to use LPRng on
their system, or is running the lp services in SYSV?  If you call
commands, you can write scripts which filter things into the format
GULP requires.

(I'm still upset about the time I _was_ running LPRng and couldn't get
netatalk to print to it, since netatalk had berkely code embedded in it.)

--
Alan Shutko <ats@acm.org> - By consent of the corrupted
Sky divers NEVER do it without a chute.