RE: Themes [was: Unidentified subject!]

Hey, let the man work. You don't like the idea but wait and see what he
comes out with. Besides you should be more constructive in your messages. I
think destroying other ppl ideas won't help a lot.

And it would be great if such talented programmers as you are could
cooperate instead of complaining about each other's ideas. Having said this
I never saw any message from Raster criticizing your work. Your "over my
dead body" sentence was very uncool.

Jorge.