Re: NO MASSING with scrollbars

atai@ece.ucsd.edu (Andy Tai) writes:

> Wish for gtk/gnome maintainers:
> Keep the scrollbars as is, as following the standard. No need to listen to the
> whining on how things look like, where things should be placed, etc.

I'm sorry if I come across as whining to you.  On my planet, you see we
have this concept called ''discussion''.  It is an ancient ritual, where
ideas and thoughts are put forth, so that hopefully good ideas are
sorted out from the bad ones, and possibly used to augment and improve
things around us for the better of mankind and the world at large.

Since you're obviously a visitor, I thought I should explain it to you.

> Spend your creative energy on something more whorthwhile.

We also have this concept of ``teaching by example'', which I'll explain
in a later posting, if time allows.

> Like writing an word processor for Gnome.

A better-working scrollbar would be immensely more useful to me than a
word processor.

> Or go to grad school and get a degree on HCI.

What is an HCI, and where can I get one?

> Points made.   Please don't follow this up with flames.  No need for that.

Right.

~kzm