Re: Scroll bars.

Mmmm.. that'd be an incredible idea, allowing you to 'middle click' in
file dialogs, etc, switch to the 'hand cursor', and scroll the window up
and down.  You wouldn't have to worry about being accurate, it'd be
convenient and fast, and you'd have the option of never touching those
scroll bars.

Kinda like 'middle clicking' on images in the gimp and scrolling them
around.

--aaron