Re: Scroll bars.

On Mon, 26 Jan 1998, Aaron wrote:

> Mmmm.. that'd be an incredible idea, allowing you to 'middle click' in
> file dialogs, etc, switch to the 'hand cursor', and scroll the window up
> and down.  You wouldn't have to worry about being accurate, it'd be
> convenient and fast, and you'd have the option of never touching those
> scroll bars.

Does anyone know how those new mice with the roller for the middle button
work? I have a feeling they're simply middle button + y movement, but I'm
not sure. If they use another button (like the new logitech 4 button mice)
then perhaps separate support could be put in for them (with the 4th
button supported in X).

K.

--
Conrad Parker  conradp@cse.unsw.edu.au