Re: Games (faking scores and things btw)

On Mon, 26 Jan 1998, [iso-8859-1] Horacio J. Peņa wrote:

> Ok, but the added support for levels broke it. Now i'm changing it a lot to
> use gnome_config_* so it isn't going to need be suid anymore...

No, using gnome_config_* will not automagically fix sgid problems... If
you have it using gnome_config for system-wide scores, then you just have
it linked to yet more code that needs to be audited. Right now it's nice
and simple.

Please, just fix the specific problem (or I can do it if needed...?)
and leave it using the present method...

Thanks,
-- Elliot					http://www.redhat.com/
"The obvious mathematical breakthrough would be development of an easy way
to factor large prime numbers." -- Bill Gates from "The Road Ahead," p. 265.