About slib

Hi

I've been trying to compile gnome but i can't because apparently slib isn't
very well installed so I'll ask for your help.

When reading slib's README it says that it has configuration for several
Scheme implementation. Wich one is the right one for guile (i'm willing to
bet on scm). Then it talks about an initialization file. Where is this file
for guile ?

I believe that if someone awnsers this 2 questions to me I will (at last) be
able to install gnome!

Thank you all!
---
        Mario Filipe