Reusing netscape (was: Re: Offtopic mails on gnome list)

Miguel de Icaza wrote:
> * Yes, the Netscape announcement is very interesting to GNOME, but
>   please, keep the mailing list on focus.

I'll just put in one example where this announcement may help us.  Depending
on the licence they eventually take I'm going to have a look at how they
do their scheduler for their calendar client.  I believe that they use
the iCalendar (put a word in here meaning a specification before it is
agreed to).

I'm getting a bit bogged down in the best way to do the backend of the
scheduling program.

 - Craig