Re: Gnome Mailing List

On 21-Jan-98 Mark Galassi wrote:
> I'd like to point out that I think it would be nice if mailers also
> had a "reply to the From: field instead of the Reply-To: field"
> feature.
>
> I cannot find such a feature in VM, and I know of no mailer that can
> do that (unless you use procmail or edit by hand).  So the old
> behaviour allows both individual reply and group reply, whereas the
> new one only allows group reply.

I've one that does allow this : XFMail
He just asks wether you want to reply to Reply-to or From when there are
both. He also asks if you want to reply to all recipients.
The only drawback I find to it is the License that is not GPL. But it's
free for non-commercial use, so it's enough for me.

Dominique

---
Dominique Rousseau
mail:   rousseau@neuronnexion.fr                |