Re: Gnomescape...when?

   > The article James quotes does refer to the GPL, but Elliot is right:
   > (as Tom Tromey pointed out to me) it does not say that they will use
   > the GPL, but that they will use the GPL's heritage, whatever that
   > means.

   Well, it does seem to say GPL will be used, I hadn't noticed that before.
   "GPL's heritage" is marketing BS for "we will use the GPL", most likely.

Not necessarily.

What if they wanted to use a submitted "feature" in one of their other
products that they don't release the source for, say the Communicator
Professional edition or a server product...

Mark