Re: Announce: PPP link + Mail Gnome manager

>I've just developed an application, called "xnet", which is a
>graphical GTK/Gnome frontal for managing a PPP link. It also includes
>a "xbiff" functionality.  It displays the connection time, the local
>IP address for the PPP interface, and the byte rates for reception and
>transmission over PPP
>All comments are welcome.

What about total pure data transmision (in and out, in bytes), total modem
data (in and out, in bytes), compression ("modem"/"pure", in %), errors
(with types) and current bps of modem (14k4, 28k8...).
Yes, like NT PPP monitor (one of the few usefull things of NT) [but keep the
speed rates, thing that NT lacks].

O maybe a configurable set: "show this, but that not". Each user configures
it to see only the info he wants.

[Anybody with a PPP with MSCHAP? I need it]

GSR