Latest FAQ

is out.  I need info on the intl issue; if someone wants to send me a
draft blurb, I'd probably go ahead and include it.  There are other questions
remaining to be answered; I've adopted the convention of tagging them as
"CODE" in LinuxDoc SGML, in which I maintain the FAQ.

Anyway, if you love it or if you hate it, if you want it changed or you
want it the same, if you want more or you want less, then you should let
me know.  I rely on your feedback to make the FAQ useful.

	http://www.mindspring.com/~tlewis/gnome/faq/FAQ.html

--
Todd Graham Lewis        Manager of Web Engineering    (800) 719-4664, x2804
******Linux******          MindSpring Enterprises      tlewis@mindspring.net