Re: bugs in gmc, utilities, games in 0.90 tarball version

Rebecca Ore <rebecca.ore@op.net> schrieb:

> I've recompiled icewm, with gnome options, and gmc, with gnome options
> and included slang, and gmc doesn't recognize icewm as a gnome-compliant
> window manager.

That is a bug (or whatever) in icewm. The author already knows about
it and will fix it, when he has the time.

> There are other problems, like seg faults when I try using the menu.

Hmm, gmc segfaults almost immedialty after starting it, whatever I try
or do. It's the CVS-version from yesterday. Is anybody else having
this problem?

--
 Hendrik Seffler · hendrik@xion.owl.de · http://home.pages.de/~seffler/