3 bug in the current stable CVS

Hi!

  I'm using the latest stable panel from the CVS, with an old but
mostly updated redhat.
  The problems:
1., When I  first go  through the  "RedHat menus"  section, it  leaves a
    ftat window,  and no other clicks  are allowed in the  panel after I
    closes the main  menu. I must restart the panel (by  killall panel ;
    panel & ).
2., The esound-control applet is not started.
3., I'm using  enlightenment, and  the gnomecc got  segfault, when  I go
    to enlightenment setup sections.

dLux
--
              Isten ovja a kepernyot! God save the screen!