Re: UI Rantings [was: Re: gmc and file-selection mockups]

On 27-Dec-98 James M. Cape wrote:
> Then you have to implement history lists, and what what if the user in
> question has done 10 things in the dialog. Should this back button give

As I said, I'm not a programmer. I just had an idea of something I think could
be useful, obviously I have no idea if it is hard or not to implement.

> you a list of all 100 possible permutations? Or does it have to open
> another dialog, like the Photoshop History palette? This is a collosal

It does sound a bit excessive, doesn't it?
So, much for that moment of brilliant inspiration.

Cheers,
        Bo
E-Mail: Bo Rosen <bo.rosen@home.se>

"These two sides of your culture, do they ever agree on anything?"
"Yes. And when they do, it is a terrible thing. A terrible power, as recent
events have shown us. Let us hope it never again happens in our lifetime."

        -- Aldous Gajic and Delenn in Babylon 5:"Grail"

This message was sent by XFMail