Re: Common Open/Save Dialogs for GNOME

On Thu, 24 Dec 1998 19:56:45 -0800 (PST), Patrick Gannon
<pat_cs@yahoo.com> wrote:

>First off let me say that I new to the open source paradigm and gnome
>in particular but it is very intruiging to me.. (so bear with me)
>
>That said...
>Are there common open/save dialogs for gnome?

GtkFileSelection is the base for all programs to build custom dialogs
upon.

Also see the various Gnome*Entry widgets.

-- Elliot
"In film you will find four basic story lines. Man versus man, man
 versus nature, nature versus nature, and dog versus vampire."
    - Steven Spielberg