Gnome 0.30 Installation

Hi.

I am having an odd problem installing the gnome panel on a computer running
redhat 5.2 and Windowmaker 0.20.1.  The panel will run if I type "panel"
into an xterm, but will not respond to the normal placement of gnome-session
into my Xclients file.  My red hat installation has some rather oddly
structured if, then, else statements covering an automated way of switching
between window managers.  This makes placement of the "exec wmaker &
gnome-session" line a little difficult to decipher.

Any advice from you guys would be appreciated.

David Mussington