Pull-off menu "bug"

Setting a menu name to, say, "_File" allows a user to pull the menu down
with Alt+F, unless I'm using it wrong.  But, when you pull the menu off to
a separate window, its window is titled "_File" instead of "File."  I'm
using Window Maker now, but I verified that this happens in both E and
icewm.  Perhaps when the menus are pulled off, the title should be
stripped of underscores?

Sincerely,

Jeremy Wise

| Jeremy Wise                                God rules.          |
| jwise@pathwaynet.com                       Always has,         |
| ICQ #4664755                               Always will.        |
| http://www.pathwaynet.com/~jwise           Hope you know Him!  |