Re: gtk / gtk-engines questions. (several of them, actually)

"Adam Cutchin" <adam@oop.com> writes:

> Ok, I'll send this to the right list.  My apologies.

No problem. I just don't read gnome-list very thoroughly,
and I know a number of GTK+ developers don't at all.

> Also, unless it's been updated in the last three or four days I have the
> newest version of the theme.

I believe that you were complaining about the border
width of scrollbars. Since that problem was fixed
in the newer version, I was guessing not.

I forget when I committed the newer version - it was
sometime last week.

Regards,
                                        Owen