Redraw failure notice in some applets

I just checked some of the applets.

* Diskusage applet resize the panel on startup its very annoying behave.
* gen_util clock applet the same as above...

I looked in the sourcecode (gnome-core/applets/)
(gen_util/clock.c and diskusage/diskusage.c)

Both make a call to the update routine after widget is created.
and then after gtk_applet_main() is called "change_orient" event will
occur.

This means the applet will update two times...

Should I send my patches or is there another list for patches?

http://www.bahnhof.se/~mikeh
E-mail: mikeh@bahnhof.se