Re: GNOME needs VA's help?

They have the parts now they're putting it together. Imagine a 256 node
Alpha cluster with each node being a 21164PC 533MHz monster with 64 - ?
ram.  It's gonna have a T1 line too.
To get more info see http://www.alphalinux.org .

Alpha Powered ( and soon the rest of the world),
Peter Petrakis

--
STCC DEC Alpha Resource Page
http://math.stcc.mass.edu/petrakis