Re: GNOME Games?

>   Miguel, do you think that the generated documentation should be commited
> CVS or should it be built when doing "make all", or any other methodology
> you can suggest ...

Well, right now we have not yet setup the documentation system.

The documentation system to use is gtk-doc (you can pull this from
CVS), it already has support for our inlined API comments.  So this
means we need to continue documenting within the gtk-doc framework.

Basically, gtk-doc will pull the API definitions from the C files and
it will merge it with a "template" file.  The template file is what
you will use to provide a nice introduction to the familiy of
routines, examples of every API function, a long description and
various other things you consider pertinent.

I agree, we need to setup this for gnome-libs very soon.

Miguel.