Re: GNOME Games?

On Wed, 16 Dec 1998, SEGV wrote:

> Xmas is soon upon me so who knows when I'll get things done, but my plans are to
> work on selection, actions, and perhaps networking, and/or map/terrain next.
> Which reminds me, where can I find documentation on how to use GNOME's XML
> facilities? I know XML, just need a pointer to the parser etc. Obviously I
> simply *must* store maps, unit descriptions, etc. as XML...

Get gnome-xml from CVS and have look at gnome-xml/doc/xml.html .
That's all u need because it's that easy. You can also look at the header
file (tree.h), the names of the function calls are some kind of
self-explaining.

Cheers, Martin.
| Martin Hawlisch                           |
| http://freddy.rz.fh-mannheim.de/~hawlisch |