Re: Freeze is too early

In message <vbr9u0gdod.fsf@snake.isode.com>, Bruce Stephens writes:
+-----
| "Brandon S. Allbery" <allbery@hilfy.ece.cmu.edu> writes:
| > As I understand it, yes, it's a feature freeze.  A code freeze may
| > follow later, but for now the idea is to concentrate on making it
| > work instead of adding new features.
|
| Is this "work" as in "work on Linux and *BSD", or "work on lots of
| Unix machines"?
+--->8

"Lots of Unix machines."  I've been building it (or at least attempting to) on
SPARC Solaris 2.5.1 for several months now.

| Is the 1.1 branch of Gtk+ frozen too?
+--->8

It was supposed to go into freeze before GNOME.

--
brandon s. allbery	[os/2][linux][solaris][japh]	 allbery@kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator	     [WAY too many hats]	   allbery@ece.cmu.edu