RE: Freeze is too early

Where I work we make the distinction between a feature freeze (where you
can't add new features or functionality, but you can fix bugs to your hearts
content), and a code freeze (where things only get changed to fix show
stopper bugs).

I presume that the current gnome freeze is more of a feature freeze than a
code freeze?

Warren

--
Warren Baird               | Visualisation Wizard
AEA Technology - ESL       | Ph: 519-886-8435 | Fax: 519-886-7580