Re: File selection dialog changes

John R Sheets wrote:
>I guess my main complaint against MS's implementation is the
>invisible, voodoo nature of the right-click menus.  You shouldn't
>have a feature only visible or accessible through the right mouse
>button.
It seems to me M$ just added popup menus to a (sort-of) working thing.
That's why they look odd.
Put it the OS/2 way: every (and I mean every) object in the screen has a
popup menu - right-click on it and you'll learn what operations it
supports. Then drag it all around and learn a bit more... That's what I
want to get from GNOME.
-Daniel