Re: What time does the freeze begin?

Dan Newcombe wrote:
>Yes...their implentation bites...it is SUCH a pain.  However, the ability
>to make objects, wipe out objects, rename, etc... is quite handy.
It would be handy if it was a system modal dialog. IMHO creating and
renaming operations do not belong in a file selector. You have a whole
file manager running concurrently.
Anyway, I hope it is (eventually?) possible for a user to install his
own file selector widget or component or whatever you want to call it,
and have all GNOME apps use it.
-Daniel