Re: [Re: ImLib and E not compileing...]

mwong4@po-box.mcgill.ca wrote:
> Did you run ldconfig (or whatever you linker is) after installing the
> libraries?  Also try copying the *.m4 files in /usr/local/share/aclocal
> to /usr/share/local.  Although, it appears that it should be working
> alright since Imlib an Fnlib compiled alright.  I've had problems with
> Imlib lately, so I don't know.
>
> Marshal.

Yes, actually I rebooted after I compiled all the libraries, and ldconfig runs at boot. I tried setenv'ing ACLOCAL_FLAGS to "-I /usr/local/share/aclocal", but when I did thatr I got duplicate macro errors. When I try to compile gnome cvs I get the same type of error...it cant find some libraries. Thanx for the input.

Jon Rista
jrista@usa.net