Re: LibGTop snapshots (was Re: Libgtop)

Martin Baulig <martin@home-of-linux.org> writes:

> Also looked at Jim Picks snapshots, starting from Dec 7 all of them
> are about 300-400 kB - and that means there must be files missing:

I checked my server - and it appears that the partition were I prepare
the snaps was full - that's why some of the larger snapshots were
getting truncated.  I cleared off a bunch of space - hopefully the
snaps will be OK tomorrow.

But this didn't seem to be affecting libgtop.  I found the problem!
My rsync script had "--exclude linux" in it, which was trimming part
of the code.  Doh!  Sorry about that.

Cheers,

 - Jim