Re: logview broke

Try removing logview.o and rerunning make.  The gtk_container_border_width
function has had its name changed, and there is now a compatibility macro
in place that should fix the problem.

If that doesn't work, edit logview.c, and add the line
 #include <gtk/gtkcompat.h>
at the top of the file.

James Henstridge.

--