Re: logview broke

On Sat, 5 Dec 1998 22:51:21 +0800 (WST), James Henstridge <james@daa.com.au> said:

    > Try removing logview.o and rerunning make.  The
    > gtk_container_border_width function has had its name changed,
    > and there is now a compatibility macro in place that should fix
    > the problem.

    > If that doesn't work, edit logview.c, and add the line
    >  #include <gtk/gtkcompat.h>
    > at the top of the file.

As I ran through making a bunch of the other gnome components
after this one, many of them broke on this same function name. I tried
cleaning the tree again (I run make maintainer-clean after every build
anyway) and it didn't help. So perhaps something about the
compatibility macro is not working on a larger scale.

I shall update my CVS tree again and see what's new.

--
Michael D. Harnois, Redeemer Lutheran Church, Washburn, IA
mharnois@willinet.net                      aa0bt@aa0bt.ampr.org