Re: keyboard

What might be more useful, I think, is if the accel key bindings could be
customizable from a capplet rather than being hard-coded into
gnome-stock.c. e.g., while "New" is Ctrl-N, some users might prefer to use
Alt-N or whatever.

If this is of interest to the GNOME guys, I would write the capplet if
someone is willing to make the proper modifications to gnome-stock.c.

 - Cody Russell, bratsche@dfw.net