keyboard

Well, would it be possible to add keybindings to menus and buttons like
(don't kill me) Winblowz 3.1/95/98/nt? I find it very nice to be able to hit
alt f to get to my file menu. A quick Alt F S is great for saving. The one
thing I don't like about gnome is the excessive mouse use. In windows you
can (microsoft is discouraging it more and more) use windows entirely from
the keyboard. this is nice because you can use the mouse if you aren't sure
of shortcuts or other things and the keyboard for fast movement through
menus. Also the key sequences should be uniform between all gnome programs.
alt f or something to go to the file menu. the ever wondrous Ctrl Esc to get
to the gnome menu. Do you think we could get some keyboard maker to replace
the windows key with a gnome key? :)

Kevin