Re: Solaris

"Brandon S. Allbery" <allbery@ece.cmu.edu> writes:

[ I'll leave most of the stuff to other people. Just a few comments ]

> * imlib util/Makefile.am, after configure, line setting CFLAGS, change "=" to
>   ":=".  Must use GNU make.

Hmmm, more details about this? I see nothing that would require
that offhand.

[...]

> * glib wants glibconfig.h, which it forgets to install.  Install it manually.

See:

 http://www.gtk.org/faq/gtkfaq-2.html#ss2.6

So, the problem is that glibconfig.h was installed but something
wasn't looking for it in the right place. (It's sort of puzzling you
ran into this error with GNOME since it should be no different on
Solaris then anywhere else)

Regards,
                                        Owen