Re: Solaris

In message <35EAB931.A0DE9B39@smsi-roman.com>, John R Sheets writes:
+-----
| This may be a typo, but glib definitely needs to be built earlier
| on, _before_ gtk+, and thus also before gnome-libs.
+--->8

I ended up building and rebuilding so many things that the order shown isn't
really trustworthy (hence the "approximate build order").  I'll be starting
over from more recent sources, which should allow me to fine it down some
although I still won't be able to easily untangle already-built stuff in the
standard CMU environment.

As an example, ORBit got inserted after the fact, immediately before it was
needed.  I didn't even realize it was needed until after building everything
once and discovering that the resulting gnome-core was rather sparse....