Re: Does your gmc do this too?

I have the exact same problem as you do.. and trust me , I dont have
any crap libraries hanging around :-) (spent 9 hours the other
cleaning the whole system up, reinstalling everything and then double
checking my libs, because i know they can cause a LOT of
F*R*U*S*T*R*A*T*I*O*N)

http://lark.cc.ukans.edu/~pauljohn