Does your gmc do this too?

I just grabbed the newest rpms for gnome and gmc and I wonder
if I've got some lingering crap libraries or something that cause
this problem in gmc.  In the "big icon" mode, all seems well
In the "small icon" mode, it won't let me select files with the
mouse.  It will put an outline around a file, but when I double
click it just changes the directory.

But those scroll bars work great!

If you have gmc and it is not like this for you, what do you think
might be wrong?
pj

Paul E. Johnson                      pauljohn@ukans.edu
Dept. of Political Science           http://lark.cc.ukans.edu/~pauljohn
University of Kansas                 Office: (913) 864-9086
Lawrence, Kansas 66045               FAX: (913) 864-5700